Penny Stock Market Virtual Game
Hey everybody, just thought I would update you all on my journey to wealth. I last talked about teaching myself about the stock market, and in particular the penny stock market. I found this website that has a virtual game that allows you to learn and try out your skills. I started with the virtual game on the weekend so as you know, the markets were closed. I purchased a stock and after today, the first day on the market since I have bought the stocks (virtually) I have already profited $45 from about $500 of stocks purchased. I would say that it was a pretty good purchase and I am excited about the current success and am looking forward to continuing my learning and hopeful success in the stocks world.
If you would like to use the virtual game to learn like I am check it out here:
Virtual Stock Market Game
No comments:
Post a Comment