Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Blog about peoples dreams of becoming rich

Join Me On My Journey Of Becoming Rich And Sharing My Strategies And Accomplishments

Journey To Wealth

What is the Blog About?


Hey guys, this is my first post on this new blog about a large percentage of the world population being interested in becoming rich and not having to worry about money. I hope to share my adventure on becoming rich (I hope) and keep you all updated on projects I am working on.

Who Am I?


I am a young 20 year old man living in Barrie, Ontario Canada. I was born in Sarnia, Ontario Canada and am really enjoying living in Barrie. I went to Georgian College for one year and decided that I would rather make money than spend money. I found that I learned more about life and my profession while working in it for a few weeks than I learned in a whole year of College. I build websites, work a full time job, and look for any opportunities to hop into the business life. If you want to check out my main website please go ahead and take a look. Funny SMS Jokes .

What are my Goals?


I have no expectations of becoming a Billionaire or anything but I do believe that there is no reason why I can't provide my own employment and find financial freedom. I think that you get out what you put into life, so if you can work for your own money, at your own will, you will be much more successful. I have a passion for aviation as well as business in general, so the best of both worlds would be to pursue a business in aviation (non-airline related). I also have a passion for the military and National defense, so  I would enjoy being able to suppose the Canadian Military, current and past Military members.


No comments:

Post a Comment